Are you looking for a scholarship to study in Australia or ways to further your studies? Queensland University of Technology, Australia is giving QUT Fulbright Scholarships Scholarship for International students who want to start PhD program at the university
The Scholarship is open for Australian or New Zealand Postdoctoral Candidates who wants to do a research project on any subjects in the US.
founded in 1989, when the then Queensland Institute of Technology was granted university status by the ‘Queensland University of Technology Act’ passed in 1988 and also by the subsequent merger of Brisbane College of Advanced Education with QUT in 1990. QUT was a member of the Australian Technology Network of universities and had withdrawn participation since 28 September 2018 onwards.
In 2015, QUT had enrolled 48,503 students, including 8,218 international students from more than 100 countries,35,304 undergraduate students, 12,035 postgraduate students and 1,164 non-award students.The university had a total of 4,872 full-time equivalentstaff members in 2015, and an annual budget of over $900 million In .2016, the total revenue generated by QUT from its continuing operations was $992.519 million.
Course level: PhD program
Scholarship Award: The award will give either full or partial tuition/researcher fee, allowances, and a generous living stipend and return flights to the US.
Nationality:Australian and New Zealand Students
Scholarship can be taken in: Australia
Application Deadline: 15 July 2019
Numbers of Award:Unknown
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Australian or a New Zealand
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Ph.D. research in all disciplines
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, candidates must be a postgraduate student wanting to complete part of their Australian program in the US, seeking to complete a full US masters, postdoctoral candidates seeking to do research, professionals, associate or full professors. Applicants must have lived full-time in Australia for at least 2 years at the time they appl
Method of Application
- How to apply: Interested applicants can apply for the studentship after receiving an offer to study a Ph.D. degree course at any US university. When you enroll in a Ph.D. course, you can apply for the grant through the given link: http://www.fulbright.com.au/index.php/australian-applicants
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must have to provide a personal statement and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: If you are going to enroll in a Ph.D. degree, then you need to have your bachelor and masters degree certificates.
- Language Requirement: All seekers are needed to provide evidence of their written and spoken English for the program.