Raeanna Nigeria Limited is recruiting candidates for the post of a Quantity Surveyor. Applications are invited.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience4 – 8 years
- Job FieldBuilding and Construction
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Preparation of Bills of Quantities, Schedules of Works, Specifications and all contract documentation
- Preparation of preliminary estimates, cost plans, feasibility studies including advising company on economical construction methods, procurement, programming and contract matters
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities considering the drawings and specifications
- Preparation of reports on new work and work in progress for cost monitoring and control, and for decision making.
- Assisting in establishing a client’s requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
- Performing risk and value management and cost control.
- Advising on procurement strategy.
- Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks.
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders.
- Providing insight on contractual claims.
- Site measurement for variation & valuation
- Valuing completed work and liaising with the Finance/Account for payments.
- Conducts on-going cost analysis of all construction work, feasibility studies of client requests, site visits, assessments and projections for future work.
- B.Sc/HND in Quantity Surveying with minimum of 2nd Class Degree/Upper Credit in Quantity Survey.
- 4-8 years relevant work experience most especially in Telecom industry
- Membership of relevant professional body.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) and interact with all levels of personnel.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Visio).
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task several priorities
- Safe work Habits
- Excellent communication skill.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be interviewed.
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.