Workarena – Our client, a Construction and Architectural design firm seeks to hire an experienced candidate in the vacant position below:
Real Estate Business Development Executive
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Create, develop and exploit commercial opportunities to increase the company’s income through existing and potential new clients with whom the candidate will target, initiate and develop business relationship.
- Ensure that management is kept abreast of business activity, market opportunities, status, trends and business development.
- Develop strategies to realize commercial opportunities and minimize risks to the business.
- Produce and deliver a sales action plan which supports the company’s strategic objectives, achieving sales targets and using initiative to take corrective actions as needed.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s portfolio and working knowledge of competitor’s products and services.
- Identify new market opportunities, taking a lead on constructing a robust and successful business proposal that secures new deals, contracts and long term relationships.
- Provide business development support/advice to other areas of the business within the organisation.
- Representing the organisation at trade exhibitions, events and other related activities.
- Oversee negotiations concerning the sale of the company services.
- Obtain client feedback on service quality and share with management to continuously improve the business operations.
- Sc or HND degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a business development / sales executive in construction/architecture/real estate company in high end areas of Lagos and proven track record.
- Organised, analytical, meticulous and confident
- Handling multiple projects, assignments and duties.
- Good with the use of MS Office tools (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Leadership qualities and ability to manage a team.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Real Estate Business Development Executive” as the subject of the mail.
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.