Rainoil Limited has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Rainoil Limited Application form and guidelines for 2019-2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
• How Can I Apply for Rainoil Limited Recruitment 2019-2020?
• Where can I obtain the 2019 Rainoil Limited form?
• Is the Rainoil Limited 2019 Recruitment Form out?
• When will Rainoil Limited Recruitment start?
• I need Rainoil Limited Trending Jobs update, etc.
• Is Rainoil Limited Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
• The Rainoil Limited Application Deadline 2019-2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Rainoil Limited
Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales.
Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK). Rainoil Limited was incorporated in November 1994. Commencing business as a petroleum products marketing company in May 1997, the company’s assets base has grown over the last 20 years.
Current Job Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Station Manager
♦ Entry-level Station Cashier
♦ Station Supervisor
Application Deadline: 19th April, 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Rainoil Limited recruitment must possess any of the following.
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
4. National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
5. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
6. Must be a computer literate.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
• Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
• EFCC Recruitment;
• NPower Recruitment;
• NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
• DPR Recruitment;
• NNPC Recruitment;
• Total Nigeria Recruitment;
• Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
• Nigerian Police Recruitment;
• Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
• Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
• Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
• Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
• Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
• Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
• Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
• ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
• How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title and location as the subject of the mail