VINIRMA Consulting Pvt. Limited – Our client, a Qatar based Information Technology Consulting and Services company is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the following vacant positions below:
♦ Application Developer
♦ System Administrator
♦ Analyst Programmer – NAV 2018 for Qatar
♦ Analyst/Developer – Equation
Application Deadline: 25th May, 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the VINIRMA Consulting Pvt. Limited recruitment must possess any of the following.
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
4. National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
5. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
6. Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
• Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
• EFCC Recruitment;
• NPower Recruitment;
• NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
• DPR Recruitment;
• NNPC Recruitment;
• Total Nigeria Recruitment;
• Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
• Nigerian Police Recruitment;
• Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
• Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
• Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
• Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
• Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
• Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
• Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
• ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
• How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their latest Resume in MS Word format at the earliest to: [email protected]
For more enquiries, please call: +91 (0)476 2684924
Application Deadline 25th May, 2019.
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.