Read the step-by-step guide on How to Reprint JAMB Exam Slip for 2016 UTME. How to Reprint 2016 JAMB Exam Slip. There are so many reasons why you need to reprint your JAMB exam slip. I earlier share – How you can use the JAMB result Checker to check your result.
Why do you Need to Reprint your JAMB Slip?
Because of postponement of JAMB CBT candidates will need to reprint their JAMB exam slip – to see their exam venue and the exact date of the examination. The Exam Slip contains important information such as confirmation of actual exam date for the candidate and the venue for the candidate’s exam.
How Re-Print JAMB UTME Slip.
Please note that you’ll not be allowed into the examination hall if your examination slip that carries a different date rather that the date scheduled for your examination. Therefore, you need to reprint your slip.
Also, Most JAMB UTME candidates especially Computer Based Test (CBT) candidates do not have their examination centre, seat number as well as the exact date of the examination.
Read Also: New Date of JAMB CBT 2016
Even though JAMB says candidates should reprint their slips from 18th Feb, it does not necessarily means YOU MUST reprint it on the same day. You can reprint anytime from 18th till 28th Feb. You can also opt to re-print on the day indicated on the registration slip given to you after you registered for the exam. But please ensure you reprint within these 10 days.
Please note that the procedures below will need to be carried out using an actual computer system that has a printer attached to it. ***If you must use a mobile phone, avoid using Opera Mini on JAMB Site***
It should normally cost N100 to print just one coloured copy, which you can later photocopy for N10 if need be.
So how will you reprint your slip? In this tutorial, I will show you a step-by-step guide on how to reprint your JAMB exam slip without stress or hassle.
How to Re-Print 2016 JAMB UTME Slip
Just follow the steps below:
How to Re-print Your 2016 JAMB Exam Slip;
1. Visit the official website by clicking here.
2. Look for the bold, green heading on the right of the page that says; “Re-Print Your Slip” and click on it.
3. Enter your JAMB registration number in the space provided and click “Re-Print”.
4. Details of your EXACT Exam Date, Time and Venue should now appear the slip that appears.
5. Ask to reprint the slip via a printer or if you have a printer, simply press “ctrl” and then Letter “P” on the keyboard.
If you cannot check your JAMB slip, click here to submit your JAMB registration number. We will check it for you.
Read Also: JAMB –UTME Marking Scheme
You can see that to reprint your JAMB exam slips is very easy and even my neighbors one-year old daughter can do it with no hassle . Lolz 🙂
Hey! It’s like you need to visit any accredited JAMB Registration Centers to reprint your slip. That’s the latest update from JAMB. You can now reprint your JAMB slip without the help of anybody. Follow the instructions above.
Watch the Video below
Possibly, go to where you registered JAMB and tell them to reprint your JAMB examination slip for you.
Do you have any challenge doing this? If yes, share your difficulty with me, I will be glad to answer all your questions in the comments section below.
Read Also: JAMB Computer Based Test Tutorial
Do not forget to share this post to your friends. Click the share button below.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000