Rufus Giwa Poly Admission Screening Form, Cut Off mark 2016/17. The management of Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo invites all candidates that applied for admission into the institution during 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) and those who did not apply, but willing to secure admission into the Polytechnic and scored 180 and above that they should register on-line for screening exercise for 2016/2017 academic session into the Polytechnic.
Method of Application
-Candidates are to visit the institutions’s website www.rugipo.edu.ng
-Click on “Apply Now”
-On the page that opens, click on “Post-UTME Application” and proceed to complete with your registration.
The registration scratch cards can be obtained from the following banks;
1. First Bank PLC, Owo, Akure, Ondo, Ore, Okitipupa and Igbokoda.
2. Heritage Bank PLC, Akure, Ikare and Owo.
Also available at Higher Institutions Consultant Centre (HICC) office, behind the Director of academic Affairs, Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo.
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
Share this information with friends
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000