SABMiller Plc is now recruiting for Brand Management Trainees. See the job descriptions, roles, application procedure and closing dates here.
SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
SABMiller is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Management Trainee
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- We are looking for á young, dynamic, passionate and hardworking recent graduate to join our marketing function as Brand Management Trainee. If you are looking to develop a professional career in Brand Management with Nigeria’s most dynamic Beer Company, then we will be delighted to have you join our team.
- We want candidates who are analytical, creative, and social, can think outside the box and work with minimum supervision, have the right attitude to learn and contribute to our portfolio of winning brands.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contributes to opportunity identification in line with business goals and targets
- Participate in evaluating competitive position as it relates to own brand
- Contributes to matching of brands/packs to segments & channels within portfolio strategy
- Apply portfolio roles to brand strategy
- Coordinate brand suppliers
- Contribute to the development of brand strategies
- Work alongside Sales force to help develop and execute excellent in-trade activities
- Project management to deliver activation on time & on budget
- Assist in the development and management of brand budgets
- Interprets brand positioning through Creative Platform and activation
- Contribute to the development of winning 360 degrees activity plans which deliver brand strategy and objectives & in line with creative platforms across consumer touch points
- Identify requirements for innovation based on portfolio & brand strategy
- Assist with generating insights for specific brands
Qualification / Experience and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or its equivalent) in a Commercial field, Marketing, or any related discipline
- Must have finished NYSC at the time of application
- Excellent Computer Skills
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Ability to take a broad business perspective
- Excellent communication
- Good team player
- Good interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply