This recruitment guide will give answers to questions like;
- How to Apply for Sales Force Consulting Graduate Recruitment 2019?
- Sales Force Consulting Official Recruitment Portal 2019?
- Sales Force Consulting Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2019?
- Sales Force Consulting 2019 Recruitment Deadline
Sales Force Consulting, is recruiting on behalf of its clients in various sectors to fill the following positions below:
♦ Head, Internal Control and Audit
♦ Head of Credit
♦ Operations Manager
Application Deadline: 22nd March, 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Sales Force Consulting recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSSRecruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply Online.
Interested and qualified candidates should send only their CV’s to: [email protected] Subject of the mail should be “Electrical Engineer”.
- Candidates must be ready to be interviewed at the factory headquarters in Nnewi
- Candidates should possess demonstrable skills.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Sales Force Consulting Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.