Saro Agro Sciences Limited recruitment for an Accountant
Saro Agro Sciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection Industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way. We have our Head Office located in Ibadan
and offices across Nigeria as well as in the West and Central African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head of Accounts
Location: Ibadan/ Ilesa/ Kaduna
- Successful candidate will be responsible for the strategic financial overview and is expected to apply financial acumen and business expertise to establish adequate and functional controls in the financial reporting systems of the business Unit.
- Ability to prepare financial statements from the beginning to the end and articulate complex issues in a straight forward manner must be demonstrated clearly.
- Reporting, Budgeting, Forecasting, Tax, Compliance and payables functions for the Business unit.
- The role will also form part of the Business Unit’s leadership team, provide leadership for the Finance function by managing a team of direct reports, ensure best practice and be proactive in implementing change as appropriate to Finance processes, systems and reporting.
- A good knowledge of FIRS is key.
- Ability to create a culture of high performance and people management.
- He/she should be able to align functions and resources, and deploy people and skills optimally to achieve strategic priorities.
- Strong financial/analytical experience.
- Must possess People Management Skills.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Work experience in an ERP environment. Particularly, knowledge of Microsoft Navision will be an added advantage.
- Stock Management.
- Able to present reports competently and confidently to the Group senior management and negotiate effectively with business partners.
- Must have clear focus, give attention to details and be a strategic thinker who is focused on execution.
- B.Sc in Economics, Finance, or Accounting, is required.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ACCA or ACA).
- An MBA or equivalent postgraduate management degree will be an advantage
- Applicant must have 7-10 yrs working experience
- Age: 30 – 35yrs old
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org using their position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 28th February, 2017.
Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now!