- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Egypt, Ghana, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Morocco, Tanzania, Turkey, and Ukraine are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: An undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Be a self-funded international student who holds an offer to study a degree program starting in September 2019.
Coventry University understands how difficult it is to pursue studies abroad. That why it is offering the Award Tier 2 program for funding student’s education.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants need to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduatedegree program at the university. After being enrolled, the eligible candidates will automatically be considered for the grant, no formal application is required.
- Supporting Documents: The students are suggested to prepare their copies of academic transcripts, degree transcripts, and a copy of the passport, language ability evidence, and curriculum vitae for submitting at the time of application.
- Language Requirement: Participant must be proficient in the English language as required but if their country language is not English, TOEFL or IELTS test is needed to be admitted.
Benefits: The educational award will provide an amount of £1,500 to each eligible participant.
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: August 31, 2019