Mohawk College Brief Description
- University or Organization: Mohawk College of Applied Arts and Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Post-secondary studies
- Award: Education fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Canada
- Application Deadline: September 17, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Foreign candidates are allowed to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award is available for undertaking post-secondary studies in any subject offered by the college.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must be a full-time participant who has been in good academic standing and shows academic progression.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For this outstanding opportunity, the students have to take admission in a post-secondary degree program at the college. After being enrolled, the applicants will be awarded from one of the following Entrance Awards–
- Academic Entrance Scholarship
- English Assessment Entrance Scholarship
- Guard Me GAS-EAP Scholarship
- funding for a GAS-EAP Student
Note: The participants will be awarded from one of the awards with whom they satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates have to submit all the documents asked by the university.
- Admission Requirements: An applicant must complete an education which is equivalent to Canadian high school qualification.
- Language Requirement: The candidates have to demonstrate the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The successful participants will be awarded from one of the Entrance Award which will help them in completing their education.
Click here to apply
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.