Mohawk College Brief Description
- University or Organization: Mohawk College of Applied Arts and Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Post-secondary studies
- Award: Education fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Canada
- Application Deadline: September 17, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Foreign candidates are allowed to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award is available for undertaking post-secondary studies in any subject offered by the college.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must be a full-time participant who has been in good academic standing and shows academic progression.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For this outstanding opportunity, the students have to take admission in a post-secondary degree program at the college. After being enrolled, the applicants will be awarded from one of the following Entrance Awards–
- Academic Entrance Scholarship
- English Assessment Entrance Scholarship
- Guard Me GAS-EAP Scholarship
- funding for a GAS-EAP Student
Note: The participants will be awarded from one of the awards with whom they satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates have to submit all the documents asked by the university.
- Admission Requirements: An applicant must complete an education which is equivalent to Canadian high school qualification.
- Language Requirement: The candidates have to demonstrate the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The successful participants will be awarded from one of the Entrance Award which will help them in completing their education.
Click here to apply