As the second-largest university in Alabama, Auburn University is classified as a RI doctoral research—very high research activity by the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education. It has currently two eagles in their flight program for educational initiatives.
Auburn University – Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from the USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this studentship, the applicants have to enroll in the bachelor degree coursework in any of their chosen subjects at the Auburn University for the academic year 2020-2021.
How to Apply
- Supporting Documents: Seekers are advised to attach the four letters of recommendation and letter of endorsement, personal statement and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking confirmation, claimants are recommended to hold their previous degree certificates from a recognized US university.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants may be asked to provide evidence of English proficiency to study.
Benefits: National Merit Finalists receive a stipend for four years at $4,000 to $8,000 ($1,000 to $2,000 per year), depending on eligibility as determined.
Interested students are to apply here
Application Deadline: December 15, 2019