Scholarship award at the University of Tehran – Brief Description
- University or Organization: University of Tehran
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: Tuition fee and a monthly stipend
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Iran
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, students must need to apply for the one-degree program at UT-KIC MSc, MA, and PhD. They must be under 28 years for MSc, MA, and PhD and for Ph.D. programs must be under 32 years of age.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this education award, seekers are needed to apply for the postgraduate degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for the copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, CV standardized test scores.
- Admission Requirements: For entry to the postgraduate degree program, aspirants are required to a minimum GPA of 14 out of 20 (2.8 out of 4.0).
- Language Requirement: All applicants must have to meet our English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.
Benefits: The grant will provide the tuition fee and monthly stipend.
Interested students are to apply here
Application Deadline: September 1, 2019