- Eligible Countries: Overseas participants are worthy.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The students can pursue undergraduate and postgraduate studies in any subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be a new full-time international fee-paying student.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For creating an eye-catching future, the participants need to take admission in a bachelors or masters degree program at the university. Once they complete their admission, then they can apply for the grant by using their MUSE account.
- Supporting Documents: In your MUSE account, the student needs to submit a 3-minute video on “How you would showcase the University of Sheffield accommodation to other students, what you are looking forward to at University and why you would be the best vlogger for us?”
- Admission Requirements: The admission requirements are different according to the candidate’s countries, so they have to check their eligibility on the country page.
- Language Requirement: Taking the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating the English language ability is a must for studying in the UK.
Benefits: Total two grants will be awarded, one for the bachelors and one for the postgraduate student. It will provide a free accommodation facility for all eligible students.
Click here to apply