Society for Family Health has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Society for Family Health Application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
• How Can I Apply for Society for Family Health Recruitment 2019/2020?
• Where can I obtain the 2019 Society for Family Health form?
• Is the Society for Family Health 2019 Recruitment Form out?
• When will Society for Family Health Recruitment start?
• I need Society for Family Health Trending Jobs update, etc.
• Is Society for Family Health Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
• Society for Family Health Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Society for Family Health.
Society for Family Health is one of Nigeria’s largest non-governmental organisations. Founded in 1985 by three eminent Nigerians: Justice Ifeyinwa Nzeako (late), Professor Olikoye Ransome-Kuti (late), Pharmacist Dahiru Wali and Phil Harvey.
Society for Family Health Nigeria has a mission to empower Nigerians, particularly the poor and vulnerable to lead healthier lives. Working with the private and public sectors, SFH adopts social marketing and behaviour change communication to improve access to essential health information, services, and products to motivate the adoption of healthy behaviours.
Available Vacant Positions.
We are recruiting to fill the following position;
We require competent candidates to fill the following positions below:
♦ PHC Facility Cashier – Lagos
Deadline:7th May, 2019.
♦ PHC Facility Cashier – Delta
Deadline:7th May, 2019.
♦ Director of Finance and Operations (DFO) – Key Populations HIV Project – Bauchi
♦ Director of Programs (DOP) – KP HIV Project – Bauchi
♦ Director of Strategic Information (DSI) – KP HIV Project – Bauchi
♦ Director of Strategic Information (DSI) – KP HIV Project – Uyo
♦ Director of Programs (DOP) – KP HIV Project – Uyo
♦ Director of Finance and Operations (DFO)- KP HIV Project – Uyo
♦ Chief of Party – Key Populations HIV Project (Abuja & Uyo)
♦ Chief of Party – Key Populations HIV Project – Abuja and Bauchi
♦ Deputy Chief of Party – Key Populations HIV Project (Abuja & Bauchi)
♦ Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) – KP HIV Project (Uyo)
Application Deadline: 3rd May, 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Society for Family Health recruitment must possess any of the following.
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
4. National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
5. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
6. Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
• Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
• EFCC Recruitment;
• NPower Recruitment;
• NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
• DPR Recruitment;
• NNPC Recruitment;
• Total Nigeria Recruitment;
• Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
• Nigerian Police Recruitment;
• Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
• Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
• Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
• Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
• Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
• Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
• Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
• ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
• How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply Online.
Interested and qualified candidates should write a one-page Application Letter (using the position reference as the subject), addressed to the Director, Human Resources, clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job and current remuneration to: [email protected]
• Applicants should send the application, as well as a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae clearly indicating current telephone numbers, e-mail address and contact details to the email address above
• Please note that the subject of your email application should be the “Application Code” of the position being applied for. Please include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements.
• All applications will be treated in confidence. Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
• This project is subject to securing donor funding and the precise details of timelines and tasks are subject to change prior to project start-up. We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.