Are you looking for Some relevance questions for uniuyo post graduate screening test or uniuyo past question postgraduate screening test? If yes, this information will be very useful to you.
The screening test is usually divided into two sessions. That is the (1) Written exam and the (2) Oral exams.
The Written Exam
According to a candidates who wrote the exam already, the exam is just like the ones you have written in your undergraduate years.
Some faculties such education and social sciences are writing subjective type questions. If you are in education faculty, you should know the basic teaching method and lesson plan.
Other departments writes essay type questions. Candidates may be given 6 broad questions to answers all or five of them. This was the case in Basic medical sciences faculties in the last year screening,
So, do not panic, instead start revising your notes. Of course, you know that the exam will be composite. Meaning that covers all the topics in your course, So, read wide.
The exam is not objective. Also, the exam is not current affairs. Instead, you will be asked to write extensively on various questions on you subject area.
The Oral Section
The oral section is purely based on your research proposal that you submitted during application. You will be ask to explain you came up with the topic, how you intend to execute the research and so on.
That’s the general over of the uniuyo post graduate screening test.
We are currently compiling the uniuyo post graduate past questions and answers in all the department and it will be ready for sale soon.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
Tags: UNIUYO Post Graduate