SPIE Oil & Gas Services has been undergoing recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about SPIE Oil & Gas Services Application form and guidelines for 2019-2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
• How Can I Apply for SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment 2019-2020?
• Where can I obtain the 2019 SPIE Oil & Gas Services form?
• Is the SPIE Oil & Gas Services 2019 Recruitment Form out?
• When will SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment start?
• I need SPIE Oil & Gas Services Trending Jobs update, etc.
• Is SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
• SPIE Oil & Gas Services Application Deadline 2019-2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About SPIE Oil & Gas Services
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams. Read More
Current Job Vacancies
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
♦ CMIMS Leader (M/F)
♦ MIE Maintenance Leader
♦ Welding & Painting Supervisor
♦ Mechanical Technician (M/F)
♦ Onshore Preparation Instrument Technician (M/F)
♦ Senior Piping Engineer (M/F)
♦ HVAC Maintenance Engineer (M/F)
♦ Site Lifting Specialist
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the SPIE Oil & Gas Services recruitment must possess any of the following.
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
4. National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
5. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
6. Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
• Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
• EFCC Recruitment;
• NPower Recruitment;
• NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
• DPR Recruitment;
• NNPC Recruitment;
• Total Nigeria Recruitment;
• Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
• Nigerian Police Recruitment;
• Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
• Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
• Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
• Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
• Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
• Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
• Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
• ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
• How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;