Doviana Institute of Entrepreneurship & Technology, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
State Co-ordinator – Membership & Programmes
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience7 – 10 years
- Job FieldMedia / Advertising / Branding
- Applicants must resident in Lafia Nasarawa State Capital.
- The Head of Membership & Programmes is responsible for managing member engagement strategy in collaboration with the other key stakeholders internally, i.e. National divisions and externally, i.e. Region and Chapter leadership.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Head and work with Membership Department staff to develop and execute a plan for membership growth and retention by identifying a short-term and long-term strategy and initiatives, both in-person and online approaches.
- Must be willing to secure and run the State office under the directives of the Registrar; essential
- Must be willing to secure contacts and work with N.Y.S.C State officials for the purpose of organizing training and induction for prospective members.
- Provide the strategic direction for, and management of, a marketing program supporting the Membership program to achieve membership growth
- Monitor and review effectiveness of current membership programs and make recommendations on streamlining or conclude these efforts
- Work with Director of Membership Operations to manage the membership annual renewal process and develop a strategy to onboard all new members including follow-up and other personal connections.
- Partner with key volunteers and staff to assess the existing benefits of membership and work to ensure they are relevant and interesting. Make recommendations for new Member programs, and benefits.
- Conduct member surveys to assess our programs, resources and membership initiatives and make recommendations for deepening member value and engagement.
- Strategize content and resources for Membership initiatives, such as brochures, enrollment forms, website and social media updates in collaboration with key division volunteers and marketing staff.
- Ensure that programs are implemented with high quality in accordance with the Institute’s National priorities.
- Ensure department’s planning/operations support the organization’s larger goals and objectives.
Required Knowledge, Education or Experience
- A, M.Sc/M.Ed or equivalent with 7-10 years of management experience; MBA preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and proofreading skills
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of marketing strategy and complete marketing cycle
- Experience managing lists for email and direct mail communications
- Experience with social media and on-line marketing
- Technologically proficient with a solid understanding of and ability to use appropriate software products, such as Microsoft Office Suite and Base camp.
- Sales & Marketing.
We offer competitive salary and exceptional benefits to its employees.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] E.g Application for State Co-ordinator – Membership And Programmes-Nasarawa State.Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now! AD: Click here to Read Latest School News, Jobs, Scholarships