All new students of the University of Uyo will need to collect authority to pay fees and complete their profile at uniuyo.nucdb database before proceeding to pay their school fees.
Here is the Step-by-Step Guide for UNIUYO New Students Registration
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS INSTRUCTIONS ARE FOR NEW STUDENTS EITHER UME OR DIRECT ENTRY.
PLEASE YOU CAN ONLY PAY YOUR SCHOOL FEES AFTER PAYMENT OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE FEES AND AFTER YOUR SCREENING.
All students must register when they first begin their studies and again at the beginning of each academic session.
- Then log on to the address: http://uniuyo.nucdb.edu.ng from any Internet access point (e.g. CYBERCAFES)
- Click on the link “Student Registration” under “Admission”sub Menu.
- Click on Option 1.
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number without any space.
A form will drop, Enter your Matric/Jamb/Pre-degree number, Password, name, email address, state of origin, department, faculty, degree, etc.
- Upon completion of the form, click on the “Register”.
A username (your Matric/Jamb/Pre-Degree) and the password entered will be displayed on the screen.
Print this page, since you will require the information on it to be able complete the registration process.
- Click on the login button at the end of this page. Another page will be displayed to enter your username and password, and then fill your bio-data, academic records, educational history, etc
- On completion of 6 above, you will be shown the summary of your bio-data, then click on “CONTINUE”.
Thereafter a green link “Click Here and Proceed to Make Payment” will be displayed.
- Click on the – “Proceed to Make Payment”. This prompts a new page, simply enter your Matric Number/Jamb Number. Enter your state of origin and click Submit.
- Update your Student Data Properly and Proceed to generate your Payment Slip for your School Fees payment.
Print your Payment Slip, since you will require the information on it to be able to pay your fees.
- After Payment, go back to the website and Print your Receipt.
- Thereafter you can register for courses, edit and update your bio data and generally be able to access the other functionalities of the Portal.
You can do this alone or visit any cyber cafe for assistance. However, if you have any difficulties in doing it, share your questions in the comments section below.
Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now! AD: Click here to Read Latest School News, Jobs, Scholarships