Students Scamper As Fire Ravages UNIUYO

TRAGEDY struck this morning when fire gutted the W1 female hostel of the University of Uyo, destroying property worth millions of naira.

The fire caused pandemonium in the hostel.

liveschoolnews.com.mg grapevine learnt that Carelessness on the part of one of the student who must had left the gas cooker opened without igniting the flame and must had gone to answer  call and only for her to come back and strike the match which resulted to this unfortunate thing. Pitiful though, this will seriously affect other innocent ones in the said hostel.

One of the occupants, who craved anonymity, said, “Around 11am, I was reading in my friend room  when I saw students running all over the place. When I got to the hostel, I noticed that it was on fire. We tried to put out the fire but it was so intense that it soon spread.

 

=========================

» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):

» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!

» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!

» JAMB Change of Institution/Course: Click here to learn more!

Share this information with friends

Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now!

Leave a Reply