Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
Supervisor – Training & Recruitment
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldHuman Resources / HR
Location: Head Office, Lagos
Reporting To: Performance & Reward Manager
- Manage PNG internal and external training and recruitment process natiion wide.
- Post job vacancy on Linkedin, select and invite qualified applicants for test/interveiw
- Ensure required applicant information is available, ensures smooth running of assessment centres and interviews and provide feedback to candidates.
- Manage Industrial Trainees placement, monthly allowance and benefit, recommendation/completion letter to student schools
- Carryout Background check/staff confirmation
- Ensure references are obtained for new employees.
- Ensure confirmation process is complete, timely and accurate and properly documented
- Assist in preparing traning budget, plan and need analysis
- Coordinate staff training and carryout evaluate on staff performance
- Manage training logistics, out station allowance, set up training venueand invite participants
- Manage traning database on HRIS
- Send training schedule to Industrial Training Fund for approvals
- Coordinate staff induction session
Access Control Automation:
- Ensure a seamless implementation of security and access control system
- Prepare monthly report on SAAS
- Ensure the clocking device are working properly
- Ensure new staff are registered on the clocking system
- Attend to staff questions and respond
Regurlatory & Compliance:
- Provide NAFDAC and SON with accurate past and current record on food handlers’ test during their inspection/visit.
- Interface with line managers and HODs to ensure the company complies, implement and meet ISO requirement on Staff traning administraion, HMOs administraion Food handlers’ test coordination
- Manage the process of ITF reimbursement claim and training approvals
- Interacts with the HMOs to ensure staff issues are resolved. Ensure HMO lists, updates and bill reconciliation are correct.
- Oversee the coordination of Food handlers test, ensure it is timely and accurate.
Monthly Salary Input:
- Include Leave schedule for sales and production department for leave allowance
- Staff salary deduction for absenteeism
- Include new Union Membership
HRIS, Documentation and Records:
- Manage staff update on HRIS; leave, disciplinary action, hospitals and personal details.
Third Part Management:
- Bill reconciliation, monthly attendance from user department, monthly payment and monitor their pension remittance
- Carries out any assigned food safety jobs by the head of department
- Carries out any other assigned jobs by supervisor
Method of Application
- When the page open Click “Supervisor – Training & Recruitment” and apply
- Carefully check the description of this job BEFORE applying for it. Our selection process ensures that we do not recruit anyone who does not meet our requirements.
- So, take some time and examine carefully the job description below. Do not apply if you feel your actual profile does not correspond to our requirements. We regularly have new job openings, if this isn’t a job for you, you could come back at a later date to see if there are suitable jobs available.
Interested and qualified? Go to Promasidor career website on careers.promasidor-ng.com to apply
Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now! AD: Click here to Read Latest School News, Jobs, Scholarships
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.