TASUED Direct Entry Admission Form is out – 2016/17. The Screening Exercise for DE Applicants of Tau Solarin University of Education (TASUED) has been scheduled for Thursday, 29th September, 2016 by 10.00am at the e-Learning Centre, Ijagun Campus.
All DE applicants are advised to login to their profile on the TASUED Application portal (http://my.tasued.edu.ng) to upload scanned copies of their respective result documents (O`Level and OND/NCE/HND Results) as a single PDF file by 6.00pm on Wednesday, 28th September, 2016. They are also advised to print a copy of the Screening Slip for information on the schedule of the screening exercise.
Applicants are advised to adhere strictly to the Post-UTME Screening arrangement as indicated in the scheduled information that is provided on the Screening Slip.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000