TASUED Post-UTME/DE Form, cut-off mark, eligibility, screening date, application fee and deadline for 2019/2020 academic session has been announced. Cut-off mark is 180. Screening Date is 4th July, 2019. Deadline for registration is July 3rd 2019. See eligibility and full details below;
This is to inform the general public that the POST-UTME screening exercise of Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) for the 2019/2020 session will take place as indicated below:
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences from Monday, 17th June, 2019 and closes on Wednesday, 3rd July, 2019.
Note: Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) does not have any outside agent to help with the 2019/2020 admission exercise. The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk and candidates should desist from using third party in processing their applications.
- UTME Candidates who chose TASUED as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 180 in the 2019 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose TASUED as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB and have obtained 2019 Direct Entry JAMB form.
- APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- Candidates should apply online through the TASUED Admission portal on https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission
NB: The www.tasued.edu.ng is the ONLY legitimate and authentic website of TASUED through which the Admission portal can be accessed.
- Each candidate is required to make the payment of N2000 for the screening exercisepayable online with either Master card or VISA ATM card.
(Please print out your receipt after payment)
iii. Candidates are required to fill and complete the online Application Form by providing all the required information. It is MANDATORY for all applicants to use the University Online Result Verification System (ORVS) to submit and verify their O-level result.
(Please download and read the University Degree Brochure and carefully study the O-Level requirements for the courses applied for, before filling the online Application Form)
- Print the Screening Slip containing your colour passport photograph and screening information. The printed slip will serve as candidates identification/admission card for the screening exercise.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
- SCREENING DATES
Screening exercise shall be conducted for all UTME candidates at the Main Campus of the University on Thursday, 4th July, 2019..
The screening date for Direct Entry (200 Level) applicants shall be announced at a later date.
Candidates participating in the screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for entry into Tai Solarin University of Education.
- SCREENING DETAILS
Candidates should prepare for the screening exercise and bring along the following:
(i) Colour print-out of the online Application Form
(ii) Original JAMB Examination Notification of Result slip or Direct Entry Registration Slip.
(iii) Screening Slip and Receipt.
(i) Cell phones (GSM, CDMA, etc.) and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise
(ii) Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
The results of the screening exercise should be checked on the Admission portal after the screening exercise.
- CLOSING DATE
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration closes on 3rd July, 2019.
All correspondence on the screening exercise should be directed to [email protected] or addressed to the Admissions Officer at the University Main Campus, Ijagun, P.M.B. 2118, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State.
Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now! AD: Click here to Read Latest School News, Jobs, Scholarships