TASUED Postgraduate Admission Form is Out 2016/2017. The Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) postgraduate application for 2016/2017 academic session has commenced.
TASUED Postgraduate Admission REQUIREMENTS
All Candidates seeking admission into any of these programmes must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes, including English Language (in not more than two sittings) at the Senior Secondary Certificates Examination (WASCE/NECO/SSCE/GCE O/L) conducted by recognized examining bodies such as WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, University of London, University of Cambridge etc.
All Candidates must satisfy the specific O’ level requirements for the Bachelor’s degree of the programme they are applying for.
TASUED Postgraduate SPECIFIC PROGRAMME REQUIREMENTS
Graduates of Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijagun or other Universities recognized by the University Senate who have obtained the approved Bachelor’s Degree with at least Second Class Honors Lower Division in the field of Study.
Candidates with Third class pass Bachelor’s degree and Postgraduate Diploma in the same subject.
Candidates with HND (Minimum of Lower Credit) and Postgraduate Diploma in the course applied for.
Postgraduate Diploma Programme.
Candidates seeking admission into the Postgraduate Diploma programme should possess a minimum of third class pass in the Bachelor’s Degree or minimum of lower credit at the Higher National Diploma (HND).
TASUED Postgraduate SPECIAL COURSE REQUIREMENTS
Candidates wishing to Study Educational Management at Master’s level must have credit in English Language, Mathematics and Economics at the WAEC, NECO or GCE Ordinary Level. They must also have a certificate in Education or at least 3years Post qualification experience in Educational administration/ Management in the public service.
Candidates wishing to Study Guidance and Counseling at Master’s level must have credit pass in Mathematics at WAEC, NECO or GCE Ordinary Level.
For Science and other Mathematics related courses, a credit in Mathematics at the WAEC, NECO or GCE O’ level is compulsory.
TASUED Postgraduate DURATION OF PROGRAMMES
Master’s degree by Course Work (Full-time Mode) 18 Months
Master’s degree by Course Work (Part-time Mode) 36 Months
Postgraduate Diploma (Full-time Mode) 12 Months
Postgraduate Diploma (Part-time Mode) 24 Months
Postgraduate Diploma in Education (Vacation) 2 Long vacations
NOTE: All Nigerian applicants for Postgraduate admissions must possess NYSC discharge / Exemption certificate from the Directorate.
How to Apply for TASUED Postgraduate Admission
Apply for the Admissions process by clicking here
(Please fill the form correctly and supply a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS because your login details will be sent to whatever email address you provide)
2. Check your email inbox (or Spam) to get your Applicant ID and Password
3. Return to the website and Click Login to access Application Form
4. Continue by carefully filling the Application Form and click submit
6. Print the Application form and Refrence form
7. Proceed to the Admissions office with the printout and copies of your credentials;
WAEC/GCE O’ Level Certificate
– Bachelor’s Degree/ HND Certificate and other certificates.
– NYSC Discharge / Exemption Certificate (for Nigerian Candidates).
– Marriage Certificate or Evidence of change of Name(s) where applicable.
– Payment receipts.
– Birth Certificate/ Declaration of Age.
Completed application forms and the credentials can equally be sent to: The Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijagun, P.M.B 2118 Ijebu-Ode. Ogun State.
TASUED Postgraduate Admission Application Deadline
The application will end on Tuesday, 9th August, 2016. Only Application forms submitted with the required documents would be processed.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000