Study in Auckland FMHS gives you a chance to discover what life as a student could be like when you choose to study at the Faculty of MHS.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are welcomed from all international students around the globe.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for PhD study in the Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences (FMHS) at the University of Auckland
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are applying for a PhD or named doctorate at the Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences, check out the entire step-by-step guide for doctoral applications, admission and enrolment.
- Supporting Documents: Before you apply you will need to 1) prepare electronic copies of your doctoral application documents such as your Academic transcripts, Statement of Research Intent and CV (résumé), 2) Arrange your Doctoral Referee Reports, and 3) Research and publication history
- Admission Requirements: Doctor of Medicine, requires a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, or equivalent medical degree, and at least five years’ experience in medical practice.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English you may be asked to provide evidence of your English proficiency in written and spoken English.
The university will provide up to three scholarships, each for a period of up to three years, and will include:
- A fortnightly stipend of up to $27,900 per annum in 2019
- An annual cost of living adjustment to the stipend value,
- Compulsory fees,
- Compulsory international student health cover and
- A one-off relocation grant of $3,000
Candidates are to visit the official link to apply
Application Deadline: Doctoral applications may be submitted at any time of the year.
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.