University of Ilorin and JUPEB
University of Ilorin is one of the partnering Universities for JUPEB. The University will be training candidates for JUPEB examination from 2017/2018 academic session. Successful candidates will be considered for Direct Entry admission into 200 level.
To be eligible, applicants are required to apply online through the UNIVERSITY WEBSITE ONLY.
Applicants must possess credits in at least five relevant O’ Level subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) in WASC/SSCE, GCE, NABTEB, in not more than two sittings. Candidates with awaiting results are also encouraged to apply.
Applicants are to register for three subjects according to their proposed course of study in the University. JUPEB subjects are the same as those of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination. These are:
ARTS: Christian Religious Studies, French, History, Islamic Religious Studies, Literature-in-English, Music and Yoruba.
MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCE: Accounting, Business Studies, Economics, Geography and Government
SCIENCE: Agricultural Science, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics
Admission of JUPEB graduates into University of Ilorin will be based strictly on merit and entry requirements and in proportion to the admission quota of the University for the various Faculties.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000