Cross Country Limited is a holding company for a number of subsidiaries with interests in key sectors of Nigeria’s economy. As a Management outpost, it synthesizes the managerial and strategic needs of the subsidiaries, drives the vision and positions the firms for competitiveness.The business believes that Nigeria, in spite of its seeming vulnerabilities, holds the greatest market potential for any perceptive investor. Our company is, therefore, motivated to continually scout for new opportunities and developing same into very profitable entities.We aspire to be among the nation’s top ranked business entity in a decade, propelling progress in all facets of live. Our successes are people-driven, both internally and externally. We spare nothing to build the capacity of our team to lead change and cultivate a passion to deliver superior value to our customers.
Ticketer and Courier Officers
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationSecondary School (SSCE)NCE OND
- Experience1 – 3 years
- LocationKano, Lagos, Nasarawa, Oyo, Plateau, Sokoto
- Job FieldTravels & Tours
Job purpose: To make and confirm reservations for passengers and sell tickets. Perform the delivery tasks and pick-up of customer material in a polite, resourceful and professional manner
- Write and sell ticket to passengers with zero error in writing of tickets.
- Attend customer’s complaints
- Inform agents in other locations of space reserved or available.
- Examine passenger ticket to direct passenger to specified area for loading.
- Enter cashbook within 24hours of sales of ticket.
- Help passengers by answering questions from customers on travelling arrangements.
- Announce departure information.
- Help to make and confirm reservations..
- Provide good customer service.
- Other duties include helping passengers who missed a bus to re-schedule their travel plans and get them to their destination as quickly as possible.
- Determines whether space is available on travel dates requested by customer.
- Load and unload a delivery truck through a variety of mechanisms
- Ensure documents are delivered and entered accurately
- Perform mailroom organization duties
- Coordinate of incoming and outgoing mail
- Communicate with central office through a mobile device
- Maintain route supply inventory to ensure prompt delivery of products to customers
- Provide essential customer service by giving the required information
- Maintain delivery records.
- Any other assigned task
Essential Job Functions
- Receives training and performs duties in several departments such as Operations, courier; customer service, maintenance etc.
- Observes experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for high performance
- While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the position, management reserves the right to add or remove duties when circumstances dictate.
Locations: Kano; Jos; Ibadan; Lagos; Sokoto; Lafia
Age: 18 -26 years
Qualification: WESC; NECO; OND; NCE : with 1-3 years office experience as an office assistant ,
Ability to interact effectively with customers.. Must have passion to learn about passenger transport.
Must possess fluency in English and in a second, local language ie Hausa; Yoruba depending on the location.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to [email protected]
Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now! AD: Click here to Read Latest School News, Jobs, Scholarships
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.