Tilburg University €10,000 Undergraduate Scholarships 2017- Tilburg University, Netherlands invites applications for the Global Management of Social Issues scholarships which will be provided to suitable qualified International students who wants to undergo an Undergraduate degree program at the Institution.
The Scholarship will consist of a monthly allowance for living expenses (a total amount of €10,000 per year for three years)
– Applicants must be International students.
– Applicants must have excellent results from previous educational program.
– Applicants must have applied for a course of study at Tilburg University.
– Applicants must be fluent in English Language.
Applicants do not need to apply for the Scholarship separately, but will be considered for the Scholarship award during the application process.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 1st May 2017.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
Tags: Tilburg University