UI Notice to Admission Screening Candidates With Unclear O-Level Results. The management of University of Ibadan (UI) has released the names of Candidates With Blurred And Unclear 2016/2017 Admission Screening Documents.
The list of affected candidates can be accessed on this link: http://ui.edu.ng/news/candidates-with-blurred-and-unclear-20162017-admission-screening-documents
The affected candidates should submit a clean and clear copy of the “O” level results that was logged-in during the University of Ibadan 2016/2017 screening exercise.
This is important as the previously submitted document(s).
Candidates who do not submit a clear copy latest Tuesday Nov 8 stand a risk of being removed from the 2016/2017 Admission process.
Kindly send a scanned copy of your document(s) by email to email@example.com with the following title:
Complain Documents/Surname/Faculty e.g Complain Documents/Adeola/Social Sciences.
Please note that this statement in no way validates that the candidates will be recommended for admission in University of Ibadan.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000