UMYU Admission Screening PUTME Form, Cut Off Mark 2016/17. Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, Katsina invites ALL candidates who have applied for admission into the University either through UTME or Direct Entry, to the 2016/2017 Admission Screening of the institution.
See: UMYU Cut off Mark
To be eligible for screening, Candidates must have:
• Scored a minimum of 180 marks in the 2016 UTME (or applied for DE);
• Obtained Five (5) Credits in relevant ‘O ’ Level subjects (including English Language and Mathematics), at not more than two sittings.
The screening exercise will be conducted as follows:
On-line registration of candidates: all candidates (both UTME and DE candidates) who have applied for admission into the University are required to register online between Wednesday 10th August to Sunday 4th September, 2016 through the url: http://portal.umyu.edu.ng/application/
List of shortlisted candidates, those who have met the entry requirements, including subject combination, from among those that have registered on-line will be displayed on the website and the candidates will be invited for screening upon payment of a screening fee of two thousand five hundred (N2,500.00) naira only.
Shortlisted candidates will thereafter be informed of their screening test schedules and other requirements as from 12th September, 2016.
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000