UNIBEN Begins Sales of Postgraduate Admission Form Into Centre of Excellence Reproductive Health Innovation (CERHI) For 2015/2016
The Africa Centre of Excellence Reproductive Health Innovation (CERHI) Invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Postgraduate programmes for 2015/2016 academic session.
The Centre is supported by the World Bank in partnership with the Association of African University (AAU). The Centre’s goal is to develop capacity within West Africa’s Tertiary Educational System for Implementing high quality training and applied research for reproductive health professions needed to develop policies and programs for reducing the region’s high burden of fertility, unsafe abortion, maternal mortality and HIV/AIDS.
This programme targets students from all of Africa, especially West and Central African regions. Female candidates from the regions are particularly encouraged to apply.
- M.SC & Ph.D in Reproductive Health
(Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology)
- M.P.H. & Ph.D in Public Health with specialization in Reproductive & Family Health. (Department of Community Health)
- M.Sc & Ph.D in Nursing Sciences (Reproductive Health.)
Department of Nursing Sciences.
- Postgraduate Diploma, M.Sc and Ph.D in Health Economics. (Department of Economics & Statistics).
M.Sc Reproductive Health.
First Degree from a University recognized by the University of Benin in Medicine, Health, Natural and Applied Sciences. For classed Degrees, this shall be a minimum of Second Class Honours.
Ph.D Reproductive Health.
M.Sc in Health Sciences or MPH from Universities recognized by the University of Benin.
M.P.H Public Health (with specialization in Reproductive & Family Health)
A First Degree in a Health related Science not below 2nd class.
Ph.D in Public Health (with specialization in Reproductive & Family Health)
A Masters Degree in Public Health or fields related to /reproductive & Family Health
M.Sc Nursing Science (Reproductive Health)
First Degree in Nursing Sciences with a minimum of Second Class.
Ph.D Nursing Science (Reproductive Health)
An M.Sc Degree in Nursing Science with a weighted score of 60%.
Postgraduate Diploma in Reproductive and Child Health Economics.
A First Degree in Economics or any other related course with evidence of courses in macroeconomics and quantitative methods.
M.Sc Health Economics (Reproductive and Child Health)
(a) A Postgraduate Diploma in Economics related courses.
(b) A First Degree in Economics with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division.
Ph.D Health Economics (Reproductive and Child Health).
M. Sc Health Economics
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are to purchase application online with valid VERVE OR MASTER ATM BANK CARD for the sum of N20,000.00.The form must be correctly filled with all information required before submitting online and thereafter printed out from the UNIBEN website:here
The following documents will be printed out from the website:- Application Referee and Transcript request forms. Any form not properly filled will not be treated. All application processes must be completed latest on 30th June, 2015.
O. A. Oshodin (Mrs)
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» JAMB Change of Institution/Course: Click here to learn more!
Share this information with friends
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000