UNIBEN Direct Entry Admission Screening Form is Out -2016/17. This is to inform the general public that UNIBEN Direct Entry Screening Exercise 2016 is out. The University of Benin hereby invites all candidates who applied for admission into the University as first choice for the 2016 Direct Entry (DE) admission to visit the University of Benin Website: www.uniben.edu for details of the procedure for the pre-Admission Screening exercise.
Eligibility for UNIBEN Direct Entry Admission
Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in Mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects as not more than two sittings, except for the MB.BS degree for which only one sitting is required.
National Diploma, Higher National Diploma, University Diploma, University Degrees, HSC/GCE A/L, JUPEB or other recognized equivalent in relevant subjects.
Eligible candidates should visit the University website to complete the Application online.
The University will charge a fee of #2,500.00 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only for this screening exercise.
PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates who applied through JAMB for DIRECT ENTRY Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
How to Apply for UNIBEN Direct Entry Admission
The procedure for the 2016/2017 POST UDE Admission screening application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- -Visit www.uniben.edu Click on Student Portal
- -Click on POST-UDE Admission Screening 2016/2017
- -Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- -Enter your Surname Exactly as written on the JAMB
- -Registration slip, and JAMB Registration number.
- -Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser
- -Click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page)
- -Enter your username and the password to login.
- -To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- -Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
- -To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “College Pay” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any commercial Bank.
- -A link is displayed ‘Download past questions to practice’
- -Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application on-line.(No correction will be accepted after the closing date)
- -Print out an acknowledgement slip.
UNIBEN Direct Entry Admission APPLICATION DEADLINE
Application will close at 12.00 Midnight on Tuesday 4th October 2016.
Check for Actual screening details from Thursday 6th October 2016
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now!