UNILAG 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission Screening Forms is out. This is to notify the entire public that the University of Lagos Post-UTME online registration for the Screening Exercise for Admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2016/2017 Academic session will commence. See the details below.
If you need relevant Unilag Post-UTME past questions.
- Admission into all courses/programmes for the 2016/2017 academic year will commence from 3rd August till 24th August, 2016.
- Candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the 2016 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for the screening.
- Candidates must however possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2016 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates who are awaiting results are also eligible to apply for the screening. Such candidates will be allowed to upload their results when they are released only if they applied within the specified period.
- Candidates are advised to check the University website for the specified period.”
Bookmark and keep checking this page to be the first to find out when the registration portal is live.
You are advised to come along with your JAMB original Result Slip with your Passport Photograph on it. If you do not have this document Click here to Apply
» Buy & Download Original UNILAG Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter: Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now! AD: Click here to Read Latest School News, Jobs, Scholarships
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.