Unilorin 1st Semester Exam Periods, Details – 2016/2017- Notice to all students of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) is that the date for the commencement of the Harmattan (1st) Semester Examinations is Monday, 20th February, Monday 6th March, 2017 and come to an end on Saturday, 13th and Monday, 20th March, 2017 for returning students and freshers.
It is therefore, necessary to emphasize that the rules and regulations guiding the conduct of examinations be strictly adhered to, in order to ensure hitch-free examinations.
To this end, students are hereby advised to note the code of conduct on examination malpractices as contained on pages 129 and 130 in the University Academic Programmes (Undergraduate and Sub-Degree 2014-2018) Rules and Regulations and Students Handbook of Information and Regulations, pages 19-23 which are reproduced here below:
- use or consult during an examination only such books, papers, instruments or other materials or aids are specifically permitted or provided by the Department in which the examination is being held;
- not introduction or attempt to introduce into the examination venuehandbags, books notes,instruments (handsets, i-pod, Bluetooth, flash drives, etc.) or other materials or aids that are not permitted;
iii. not enter any examination venue with any inscription on any part of the body e.g. palm, arm, thigh, etc. If such inscriptions bear any relevance to the examination;
- not pass or attempt to pass any information from one person to another during an examination.
- neither act in collusion with any other candidate(s) or person(s) nor copy nor attempt to copy from another candidate, nor engage in any similar activity;
- not disturb or distract any other candidate(s) during the examination;
vii. only use their matriculation number for examination, (no names should be written);
viii. not be allowed to leave an examination venue until after 75% of the time allocated for that particular paper has expired;
- use ofmobile sets 1-pods, etc are prohibitedand any hand set discovered in and around the examination hall would be impounded, irrespective of it being switched off.
Students will be required to present the following vital documents at the entrance of the examination hall before He/She would be allowed into the hall:
- duly signed original registrationforms (not copies) and no registration form with any form of alteration without proper endorsement by the Level Adviser and Faculty Officer would be accepted
- University Identity-Card
iii. evidence of payment of approved charges/levies
It is advisable that students who have misplaced their I.D. Cards should make request for a replacement urgently.
Procedure for password recovery can be accessed on the University of Ilorin Website, www.unilorin.ed.ng. Students are therefore advised to recover their Password ahead of the examinations.Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now!