UNIOSUN Admission List is Out – 2016/17. The Merit list of admitted candidates for 2016/2017 Admission into various degree programmes of Osun State University (UNIOSUN) has now been released.
Candidates who participated in the 2016 Admission screening exercise can now check their admission status via this link: http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng/returning/
-Enter your UTME Reg Number and Password in the spaces provided.
-Click on “Sign In” and proceed to view your admission status.
Instructions To Admitted Candidates
All admitted candidates are hereby directed to pay the sum of forty thousand naira (N40, 000.00) only as Acceptance Fees for the Provisional Admission offered.
Payment of the Acceptance Fees is by the UNIOSUN WebPAY platform through the use of Interswitch enabled Debit/ATM cards (Verve, Visa and Master cards).
The deadline for the payment of Acceptance Fees is October 24, 2016.
Any candidate who fails to complete the Acceptance and other necessary registration on the portal on or before the deadline will FORFEIT the Provisional Admission offered.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000