This is the UNIPORT Important Notice On Registration Deadline 2015/2016. This is to inform all full time students of University of Port-harcourt, (UNIPORT) that Following the agreement reached between the University Management and the Students’ Union Leadership, and as approved by the Senate of the University the implementationof the “No Registration, No Examination” Policy was extended to the Second Semester of the 2015/2016 session.
By the Revised Academic Calendar approved by Senate, the Second Semester of the 2015/2016 Session began on Monday, 25th July, 2016.
Students who have not paid their School Charges for the current session are required to do so and register their courses online,within six weeks (that is, on or before Friday, 2nd September, 2016)of resumption for the Second Semester.
Similarly, all Students are by this memo reminded of the following:
Complete the new “Undertaking of Good Conduct Form”,scan and upload the completed Form;thereafter, submit the hard copy to your Head of Department (visit http://ecampus.uniport.edu.ng for more information).
Pay the surcharge of N5,000 (five thousand naira only) per student.
For the avoidance of doubt, the above processes should be completed within six weeks from the date of resumption for the Second Semester, at any rate, not later than Friday, 2nd September, 2016.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000