NIPORT Pre-degree Registration Deadline And Aptitude Test – 2016/17 Postponed. This is to inform the public that the sales of application form for the Pre-Degree Programme (Faculties of Humanities and Education) has been extended.
The sale of Application Forms will close on Thursday, 17th November, 2016.
For registration procedure, click here
The University Aptitude Test will take place on Saturday, 19th November, 2016
NOTE WELL: All candidates wishing to transit to the Degree Programme, in addition to the required 5 Credits, must
-Pass the prescribed Pre-Degree examinations
-Have the appropriate Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) subject combination and
-Must have the National Minimum Score in the 2017/2018 UTME and must have chosen University of Port Harcourt.
Materials Needed for the Screening Exercise
Candidates are required to come with the following and be at the Venue of the examination at 8.00am
– A clear copy of Photocard printed online
– Biro, HB pencil, eraser
– Non Programmable Calculator
» Buy & Download Original UNIPORT Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000