This is to inform all new students admitted into Regular, Basic and Certificate Programmes of the University of Port-harcourt (UNIPORT) that they should note the following as it concerns 2016/2017 online registration;
1. No cyber cafe/business center is solely in charge of online registrations. You can process it even from your homes.
2. Avoid “mobile cyber cafes” when doing your online registrations – You may not see them after collecting your money.
3. Avoid giving wrong data (e.g., Date of Birth) when filling out your online forms. Make necessary corrections before your physical registrations. It may disturb you in future.
4. Functional PHONE NUMBERS and EMAIL ADDRESSES will help you in case of password recovery and effective communication with the University.
5. Always DEMAND for your LOGIN PARAMETERS (USER ID and PASSWORD) from whoever signs up your account. You will need it in future and he/she may not be reachable.
6. Payments of fees/charges can be made from any branch of the bank(s) assigned to your faculty, provided they accept payments via ETRANZACT at the branch.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000