UNIUYO Direct Entry Screening Form is out – 2016/17 Candidates who applied to the University of Uyo as their 1st choice University for the 2015 Direct Entry Admission are hereby informed that the Screening Exercise will take place as follows:
Eligible candidate are expected to possess a minimum number of five (5) credit passes in their SSCE or equivalent in the subjects relevant to the programmes of their 1st choice including English Language and Mathematics. They should in addition, have OND, NCE, HND, GCE A/L or a first Degree (not awaiting result). METHOD OF
(1) Eligible candidates should pay the sum of N2,000.00 (two thousand naira) via Remita.
Eligible candidate should register and pay online the sum of 1,00(one thousand naira only) following the instructions below for online payment and registration:
2. Select direct entry link and enter your jamb registration number
3.Enter your details and click on create account button
4.click on Make payment button
Closing date : October 20th
Closing Date: The closing date for registration is 30th OCTOBER, 2016
Note: Only candidates who comply with the registration procedure outlined on the website will be allowed to undergo the Screening Exercise.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000