In this article, I will show you the 27 Universities that Offer Estate Management in Nigeria. A career in Estate Management offers diverse challenges for those interested in creative management and development of property.
For example, property development is a multi-stage process involving risk and it tends to attract those who have entrepreneurial flair and are able to spot opportunities.
Here we cover the following topics:
- courses under estate management
- is estate management a science course
- subjects required for estate management
- jamb subject combination for estate management
- universities offering estate management in nigeria
- estate management courses in nigeria
- estate management course outline
- definition of estate management
Estate Managers thrive on challenges and can cope creatively with set-backs when they arise. Patience is also a virtue in the profile of an Estate Management Surveyor, as it may take many years for an estate strategy to take shape. Estate managers are also known as valuers
The profession of Estate Surveying and Valuation is defined as the arts, science and practice of:
- Determining the value of all descriptions of property and of the various interests therein;
- Managing and developing estates and other businesses concerned with the management of landed property;
- Securing the optimal use of land and its associated resources to meet social and economic needs;
- Determining the structure and condition of buildings and their services and advising on their maintenance, alteration and improvement;
- Determining the economic use of land resources by means of financial appraisal for the building industry; and
- Selling (whether by auction or otherwise) and buying or letting (as agent) of real and personal property and of any interest therein.
27 Universities that Offer Estate Management in Nigeria
- Imo State University (IMSU)
- University of Lagos (UNILAG)
- University of Nigeria (UNN)
- Abia State University (ABSU)
- Bells University of Technology (BELLS)
- Bayero University Kano (BUK)
- Caritas University (CARITAS)
- Cross River State University of Technology (CRUTECH)
- Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (ESUT)
- Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA)
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA)
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK)
- Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU)
- Osun State University (UNIOSUN)
- Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST)
- University of Jos (UNIJOS)
- University of Uyo (UNIUYO)
- Kaduna State university (KASU)
- Nasarawa State University (NSUK)
- Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU)
- Covenant University (CU)
- Crescent University (CRESCENT)
- Bauchi State University (BASU)
- Caleb University (CALEB)
- Oduduwa University (ODUDUWA)
- Wesley University Of Science And Technology (WUSTO)
- Gregory University, Uturu (GUU)
Employment Opportunities for Estate managers/Valuers in Nigeria
Here are some firms where estate managers can seek employment in Nigeria
- Jide Taiwo & Co.
They offer valuation services for institutions, individuals and corporate organizations. This service extends to assets in the marine and rail industries. Jide Taiwo & Co. is also involved in valuation of the master plan of city projects and individual plots. Jide Taiwo & Co. was founded in 1980 with 22 offices across the country
- Primrose Development Company: This is a real estate company that has been in Nigeria for over 30 year. They are focused on identifying real estate opportunities and conducts design, feasibility analysis and project management.
- Primewaterview Limited: This real estate company is one of the major players in the luxury property and development sector particularly in the high brow area of Lagos namely Ikoyi, Lekki and Victoria Island
- Cortts Real Estate and Property Limited: This is one of the leading real estate firms in Nigeria. Headquartered in Lekki peninsula, Cortts provides professional property marketing, consulting and development services to their diverse clients in the residential and commercial property markets.
- Cadwell limited and many more.
» Download Nigerian Universities Scholarship Past Questions and Answers
» Download WAEC Past Questions for All subjects
» Get your Original JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it.