University of Charles Brief Description
- University or Organization: Charles Sturt University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- Award: 9-16% of tuition fees
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
Application Deadline: November 4, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Overseas aspirants are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor and masters degree course in Accounting, Business or Information Technology
- Eligibility Criteria: For being part of the program, students must enroll for the bachelor degree or postgraduate degree coursework at the Charles Sturt University for the academic year 2020-2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking advantages of this educational award, applicants are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your copy of passport, higher secondary mark sheet(for bachelor degree), undergraduate degree mark sheet(for postgraduate degree)
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to meet the admission requirements of the university
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must fulfil the English language requirements of the university
Benefits: The grant will cover 9-16% tuition fee of the course.
Candidates are to click here to apply
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.