- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing a postgraduate degree program in any field offered by the University of Glasgow.
- Admissible Criteria: The students must hold an offer of a place for a master’s program starting in September 2019.
- Be classed as a foreign candidate for fee purpose.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates who take admission in a postgraduate taught program at the university will automatically be considered for the award. No formal application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcripts, copy of the passport, curriculum vitae, and language ability proof needs to be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: An ideal participant should demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to UK 1st Class Honours.
- Language Requirement: If the candidate’s native language is not English, then they have to show the English language proficiency in the English language by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: An amount of £10,000 is available for successful 19 students as a tuition fee discount.
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: The deadline for international candidates has passed (July 21, 2019) but the UK and EU participants can apply by August 25, 2019.