- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing a postgraduate degree program in any field offered by the University of Glasgow.
- Admissible Criteria: The students must hold an offer of a place for a master’s program starting in September 2019.
- Be classed as a foreign candidate for fee purpose.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates who take admission in a postgraduate taught program at the university will automatically be considered for the award. No formal application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcripts, copy of the passport, curriculum vitae, and language ability proof needs to be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: An ideal participant should demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to UK 1st Class Honours.
- Language Requirement: If the candidate’s native language is not English, then they have to show the English language proficiency in the English language by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: An amount of £10,000 is available for successful 19 students as a tuition fee discount.
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: The deadline for international candidates has passed (July 21, 2019) but the UK and EU participants can apply by August 25, 2019.
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.