- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all nationality
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in all subjects
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to apply for the bachelor degree courses work at the university in their chosen subject area for the academic year 2020-2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be receiving this fund, the applicant must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, claimants will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: You must have to attach the required documents with the application such as a copy of passport/ID, transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking affirmation at the university, aspirants are required to hold their high school degree certificate with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language you will need to provide a recognized English language test or qualification.
Benefits: The studentship will give full and half tuition fee according to the student’s eligibility.
Click here to apply
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.