University of Melbourne – Brief Description
- University or Organization: The University of Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: A graduate research program
- Award: $60,000 – $100,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Approximately 20
- Nationality: Australia
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: The application will start from September 1, 2019, and will till October 31, 2019.
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Only Australian and New Zealand candidates can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing masters by research or doctoral degree program in any subject at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must be of Indigenous Australia descent and/or be experiencing compassionate or compelling circumstances (e.g. illness, a disability, carer’s responsibilities or personal hardship).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to take admission in a graduate research degree program at the university. Once you meet the entry requirements, you can complete the online application process for the grant.
Note: The participants are notified of the outcome of their application by February of each year.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates have to submit all the required documents listed on their course acceptance letter.
- Admission Requirements: An ideal participant must complete a bachelor’s degree program before applying to this course.
- Language Requirement: Students should be very proficient in the English language.
The educational bursary will provide a living allowance of $30,600 per year pro-rata for up to two years for masters by research participants or up to 3.5 years for candidates of a doctoral degree.
Candidates are to apply here
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.