University of New South Wales is organizing AMP Capital Infrastructure Scholarship for International students this program will help students who are impecunious study or further their studies in this reputable university.
University of New South Wales Brief Description
- University or Organization: The University of New South Wales
- Department: The UNSW Business School
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: $15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Three grants are available
- Nationality: Australia and International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: September 20, 2019
- Language: English
University of New South Wales Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Australian and overseas students are allowed.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for undertaking a Master of Finance, Master of Financial Analysis or the Master of Commerce (Finance) at the UNSW Business School.
- Admissible Criteria: Aspirants must commence their studies in term 3 and have strong academic records with an interest in progress a career in infrastructure investing.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The participants are suggested to be enrolled in a master’s degree program at the university and then complete the online application for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: As per you are going to take admission at the university, you have to submit your academic transcript, curriculum vitae, language ability evidence, or a copy of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: Having an undergraduate degree is a must for a postgraduate degree program at UNSW
- Language Requirement: If a candidate’s mother tongue is not English, then taking a TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating the English language proficiency is necessary.
The educational fund will provide an amount of $15,000 and successful participants might get an opportunity to undertake a work placement with AMP Capital.
Interested are to click here to apply
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.