- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Commonwealth Countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Doctoral degree
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must not be older than 35 years of age at the time of application, must conduct their studies at the University of Pretoria to commence in 2020 and must have completed the degree that will give them admission to a doctoral program no more than two years prior to their application for the University of Pretoria.
How to Apply
For being accepted to this studentship, Claimants are needed to be enrolled in the doctoral degree coursework at the University of Pretoria. When you will get an enrollment, you can submit the award application form to email@example.com.
- For being enlisted in the doctoral degree program, aspirants are demanded to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Must attach the written motivation, an outline (one A4 page), of the proposed research work, curriculum vitae copy of passport and full academic transcripts of all qualifications obtained.
- Seekers must have to meet the English language requirements for enrolling at the university.
Benefits: The value of this Doctoral support will be R170 000 p.a.
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: September 2, 2019