- Eligible Countries: Open to UK/EU candidates only
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD in Civil engineering or relevant discipline- numerical modelling of concrete rheology in deep foundation construction
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates should have or be expected to gain a first or upper second class honours degree (or its equivalent) in civil engineering or a relevant discipline (structural mechanics, solid mechanics, fluid mechanics, finite element, computational fluid dynamics). A master’s degree is an advantage.
- Available resources/facilities: High-performance computing and state-of-the-art concrete lab facilities
How to Apply
- Supporting Documents: The candidates will be required to submit all the following: College of Engineering PGR application, Two-page CV, Degree certificates and transcripts, Cover letter to explain why the position particularly matches your skills and experience and how you choose to develop the project, and Two referees (academic or previous employer) letters of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: Before starting the PhD program, check carefully admission requirements listed by country.
- Language Requirement: All students must demonstrate that they have achieved a certain level of English before starting their program. Swansea would normally expect the academic and English Language requirements to be met by point of application.
Click here to apply
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.