University of Swansea – Brief Description
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: £2,000-£3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: The UK and EU
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
University of Swansea
- Eligible Countries: The UK and EU aspirants can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for undertaking a bachelor’s degree program in any field at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must be a new full-time participant at Swansea University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The participants need to apply for an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, if they achieved AAA (Excellence) or AAB (Merit) at A-Level or equivalent, they will be automatically considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: As per university requirement, the students have to submit their academic transcripts or certificates, copy of the passport, and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a qualification which is equivalent to UK academic qualification for a bachelor’s program.
- Language Requirement: Interested participants must be proficient in the English language.
The awards are divided into two categories-
Excellence Scholarships: Each award will give an amount of £3,000 to all successful participants who achieve AAA at A-Level.
merit awards: Each bursary will provide an amount of £2,000 to all eligible students who achieve AAB at A-Level.
Interested students are to apply here
Application Deadline: October 15, 2019, for Graduate entry medicine and January 15, 2020, for other field entry.
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.