Achieving your career is the aim of every scholar, in other to help meet this goal the University of Wellington presents the NN Danilow Scholarship. Applications are invited from competent students.
- University or Organization: Victoria University of Wellington
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and master’s degree
- Award: $5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two bursaries are available
- Nationality: New Zealand citizens
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand citizens
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and master’s degree in French, German, Spanish or Italian
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be intending to enroll in either Honours or Masters program in a French, German, Spanish or Italian at Victoria University of Wellington in the following year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To get involved in this program, you need to take admission in the undergraduate and master’s degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled at the university, claimants will be eligible to apply for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the required supporting documentation including references, personal statement highlighting your involvement in extra-curricular activities, interest in internationalization, motivations and future goals no more than 500 words.
- Admission Requirements: Before enrolling in the undergraduate and masters degree coursework, you are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All aspirants need to have good knowledge of written and spoken the English language.
Benefits: The studentship will be awarded worth up to $5000.
Visit the official link to apply
Application Deadline: October 1, 2019